Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chchch changes!

Sew Pretty has been running for almost 9 months now and I just ♥♥♥ all of it! I ♥ the fabric (obviously) I ♥  helping & finding out more about you! All my amazing customers! I ♥ the new skills I am learning through business - accounting for me can now be referred to as the "A" word especially if it is mentioned in the same sentence as fabric! 



So it is with great excitement that I am announcing our move to metric and many more exciting things! The move over to metric will take place slowly, as our new stock comes in it will be available in meters instead of yards so you will receive an extra 4cm of delicious fabric per fat quarter! ......but more on this later. 



Our website is under going changes too, we are working hard  (even until 1am in the morning!) to make it look prettier & a better shopping experience for you. So please understand if things don't look 100% all the time, but be assured that this is just a face-lift change and your shopping experience should not be interrupted in any way!



So looking forward, I just have to share with you some of the new Michael Miller prints that we cannot wait to get into stock! 




If you are like me with boys you are always on the lookout for something different and ultra funky for boys! So when I saw just exactly what Kathy & Michael were showing off at the quilt show, there was a huge "squeel". 


Have a look at their blog to see some awesome videos of the show, it really makes me want to be a part of all that fun! There are also some awesome free tutorials on there esp this one (and one for kids) for bean bags:



So watch this space! There are a lot more exciting things to come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment