Monday, June 20, 2011

Alphabet Soup


I cannot begin to tell you how excited I was to be getting this fabric in! I ordered it at the beginning of the year already and it has been very very hard to keep it under wraps until today! The lovely Zoe Pearn has designed this for Riley Blake and you can never go wrong with such an amazing Australian designer!

       

These are the two main prints, I ♥ the idea of one for boys and one for girls! The arrows & stars and "Roars" just depict my boys all over! And as for the girls I love the swirls, ladybugs & "Meaow"!

But that is not the best part, there is a ever so cute block style print just full full full of your favourite cute animals! Take a look at these!
      

Then the best part is all the other prints that go with these. They are bright and fun and I can just imagine a gazillion project for them including a cute little clutch! There are lots more fabrics online to choose from too! 
      

       



No comments:

Post a Comment