Monday, July 4, 2011

No Girls allowed!

With two little rugrats of my own, and a game of Cowboys & Indians currently going on as I type this, I know how hard it can be to find fun boy prints. So I am always on the lookout for something that can only be called boy, messy, fun & scary!

So I decided to let you see a few of the fabulous designs we have in stock plus a few new items!

Have a look on our website under Themes - Childrens - Boys for a full treat of boy fabrics available!




      

      


We also have an awesome new panel , there are only 4 in stock and they are 88cm x 112cm. Perfect to convert into a take along playmat or a great little blanket!
And have a look at this great tutorial I found online for some boys trousers! I cannot wait to make my little boys these with some funky fabrics for the turn ups!




No comments:

Post a Comment